The position of Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, 1970-1977
- OWLs: 9 Outstanding (Charms, Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, History of Magic, Astronomy, Care of Magical Creatures, Divination, Ancient Runes); 2 Exceeds Expectations (Transfiguration, Arithmancy)
- NEWTs: 7 Outstanding (Charms, Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts, History of Magic, Astronomy, Care of Magical Creatures, Ancient Runes); 3 Exceeds Expectations (Herbology, Arithmancy, Transfiguration)
- Head Girl, Gryffindor House, 1976-1977
- Prefect, Gryffindor House, 1975-1977
- Member of the Order of the Phoenix, 1977-present
- Personally faced Voldemort four times. Succeeded in defeating him three out of four.
- Involved in several missions for the Order which involved stealth and skulduggery.
- Died at Voldemort’s hand, thereby invoking an ancient blood magic protection on Harry Potter
- Came back from dead
- Able to perform several forms of Wandless Magic
- Skilled at Silent Casting
- Fairly skilled at Occlumency. Passing knowledge in Legimency.
- Participated in research on Evil Clowns and their possible egg-laying habits. Skilled at the preparation of ECR.
- Novice in the art of Jenga.
- Sirius Black, Order of the Phoenix,
- Professor Stephen Maturin, Potions Master, Ravenclaw
- Narcissa Malfoy, Charms Professor, Slytherin
- Dr. Perry Cox, Muggle Doctor, Healer-in-Training, Ravenclaw
- Dr. Gregory House, Muggle Doctor, Slytherin
- Madame Agnes Nutter, Head of Hospital Wing, Ravenclaw
- Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Leader of the Order of the Phoenix, popcorn
- Voldemort (aka Tom Riddle),
- Professor Homsar, Arithmancy Professor,