"You think the dead we loved ever truly leave us? You think we don’t recall them more clearly than ever in times of great trouble?"
(Need to contact Lily for H_H game goodness? Leave a post below.)
This post will hold all the partner listings as I am aware of them. Please comment below if I have a group wrong or if you find that you will be unable to RP during the class. All characters designated by an asterisks are assumed in class but will be inactive. Thanks! :D
( The Roster So FarCollapse )
The position of Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, 1970-1977
- OWLs: 9 Outstanding (Charms, Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, History of Magic, Astronomy, Care of Magical Creatures, Divination, Ancient Runes); 2 Exceeds Expectations (Transfiguration, Arithmancy)
- NEWTs: 7 Outstanding (Charms, Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts, History of Magic, Astronomy, Care of Magical Creatures, Ancient Runes); 3 Exceeds Expectations (Herbology, Arithmancy, Transfiguration)
- Head Girl, Gryffindor House, 1976-1977
- Prefect, Gryffindor House, 1975-1977
- Member of the Order of the Phoenix, 1977-present
- Personally faced Voldemort four times. Succeeded in defeating him three out of four.
- Involved in several missions for the Order which involved stealth and skulduggery.
- Died at Voldemort’s hand, thereby invoking an ancient blood magic protection on Harry Potter
- Came back from dead
- Able to perform several forms of Wandless Magic
- Skilled at Silent Casting
- Fairly skilled at Occlumency. Passing knowledge in Legimency.
- Participated in research on Evil Clowns and their possible egg-laying habits. Skilled at the preparation of ECR.
- Novice in the art of Jenga.
- Sirius Black, Order of the Phoenix,
- Professor Stephen Maturin, Potions Master, Ravenclaw
- Narcissa Malfoy, Charms Professor, Slytherin
- Dr. Perry Cox, Muggle Doctor, Healer-in-Training, Ravenclaw
- Dr. Gregory House, Muggle Doctor, Slytherin
- Madame Agnes Nutter, Head of Hospital Wing, Ravenclaw
- Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Leader of the Order of the Phoenix, popcorn
- Voldemort (aka Tom Riddle),
- Professor Homsar, Arithmancy Professor,
((Takes place New Years Eve and on into New Years Day.))
( Driving away from the wreck of the day/and I'm thinking 'bout callin' on Jesus./Cause love doesn't hurt/so I know I'm not fallin' in love/I'm just fallin' to pieces./And if this is givin up/then I'm givin up./If this is givin up/then I'm givin up, givin up/on love.Collapse )
( Duck to SiriusCollapse )
( The day is breaking/and time is taking/the love we're making away/This life can only/leave us lonely/There's no tomorrow/Just another little hole in my heartCollapse )
Well, I started it with Robin, Prima continued the cracky madness, so I figured I might as well let Lily have a go.
You know the drill. Answer ICly, have fun, tip the waitress.
Would your char, ICly, have any sort of romantic entanglement with Lily Evans?
Absolutely! I'm on my way over.
Perhaps, if the circumstances were right.
They might *want* to, but they wouldn't.
If they were drunk. REALLY drunk.
Not a chance in hell.
Using the the illustrious South Park Character Studio Thingy (yes that is its technical name. >__> Shut up.), I have created SP! versions of three H_H chars. Look and tremble.
SP!Cox. That expression is one he wears often when talking with Lily.
SP!Lily needs some sun. Girl be pasty white.
SP!Sirius. He's even cool round. :p
Everyone should now go do this. Why? It amuses me.
*should not wander around the internet unsupervised late at night*
( Is childhood, then, so all divine?/Or Memory, is the glory thine,/That haloes thus the past?/Not ALL divine; its pangs of grief/(Although, perchance, their stay be brief)/Are bitter while they last./Nor is the glory all thine own,/For on our earliest joys alone/That holy light is cast./With such a ray, no spell of thine/Can make our later pleasures shine,/Though long ago they passed.Collapse )
As per this meme, ask Lily anything you like.